Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Request for SNMP Assistance

From: Jacek Lipkowski <sq5bpf () acid ch pw edu pl>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:36:44 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Brian wrote:

I am in need of a tool that will pull as much info as possible out of a
system running SNMP with a guessable community string.  Problems are, I need
a freebee and it has to run on Windows.  I have been through the list of

get cygwin, and compile ucd-snmp utils under it (you might have problems
compiling snmpd, but all other programs should be fine)

jacek

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/