Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CanSecWest '02 conference

From: Alfred Huger <ah () securityfocus com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:26:20 -0700 (MST)

I was thinking about registering for this conference but there isn't
an agenda yet on the web site and the registration form won't
accept my credit card info. The tentative speaker list looks pretty
impressive but these two things put some doubt in my mind about the
conference. Has anyone successfully registered? Did anyone attend
last year? Was it worthwhile?

I cannot speak to the registration process because I have to do so but I
can speak to the previous qaulity of the con. Last years technical speaker
lineup (which was the only lineup) was *outstanding*. I will be returning
this year and also sending members of my staff. It has been so far an
excellent convention.

-al

VP Engineering
SecurityFocus
"Vae Victis"

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/