Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Security Audit

From: "Ogle Ron (Rennes)" <OgleR () thmulti com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 20:06:46 +0200

Then maybe someone should define what the components are for a standard
penetration test, a vulnerability assessment, and a security audit.  This
document then should be published as a security community approved standard
as either an RFC under the IETF or through some other recognized
organization.

My .02
Ron Ogle
Thomson multimedia