Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CORKSCREW 2.0

From: "Nexus" <nexus () patrol i-way co uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 17:35:36 +0100

You can find Corkscrew at it's homepage  http://www.agroman.net/corkscrew/

#include    <gentle_hint.h>
That was .58594 seconds on Packet Storm http://www.packetstormsecurity.com/
;-)

Cheers.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marco de Vivo [UCV]" <mdevivo () reacciun ve>
To: <pen-test () securityfocus com>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 12:59 AM
Subject: CORKSCREW 2.0

Hi,

Can somebody address me to where to find some CORKSCREW (tunneling ssh via
HTTP proxies) documentation?. If there isn't any, can at least somebody
explain me the basic architecture of this tool? I mean an overall
explanation  of the way it works.

TIA

Marco de Vivo

--
This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert
(SIA)