Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Accessing registry through command line

From: "Todd Ransom" <transom () extremelogic com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 14:25:46 -0400

portions of the registry.  I haven't had any luck using it to make changes
to the registry, as it pops up a confirmation dialog to the console about
the proposed changes.  I don't know of any way of controlling windowing
apps from the command line.

regedit /s thefile.reg

supresses the confirmation window.

TR

rm -rf /bin/laden

WTO + WIPO = DMCA? http://www.anti-dmca.org

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/