Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Using Null Session information from NAT.EXE

From: "crazytrain.com" <subscribe () crazytrain com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:16:42 -0500

net use \\IPADDRESS_here\SHARENAME_here /USER:DOMAIN_here\USERNAME_here

has worked for me.  I haven't read all of the threads though, so I may be
redundant.  Apologies in advance if so.

Note the <space> between the share you're connecting to and the user name
you're using to authenticate.

thomas

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/