Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Cayman Router

From: 007 newbie <cracking_good_account () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 00:26:48 -0800 (PST)

I agree the default password for admin should be
blank, however they must have changed the default for
admin as when you log in it clearly defines you as
user and some options are not available.

Thanks
--- "Erlend J. Leiknes" <nookie () online no> wrote:
producent     product                         User
 Pass        Access
Cayman        Cayman DSL                n/a
(none)     Admin
Cayman        Cayman DSL 3220-H    }        (none)
  Admin

If it DSL router, then by my list, you are admin...