Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: NT Domain Enumeration from Unix

From: patrik.karlsson () ixsecurity com
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:07:19 +0100

Does anyone have any tools/scripts to enumerate user/group information
from a Windows Domain Controller.  Additionally, I'm looking for
something to enumerate machine accounts from resource domains.

or try SMB Auditing Tool at http://www.cqure.net/smbat/index.html

( the server is finally up again :) I won't mess with the kernel anymore ;) )

--patrik

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/