Penetration Testing mailing list archives

"Get out of Jail Free" client doc

From: "Tim Russo" <trusso () wireguided com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:29:33 -0500

I am about to do a vulnerability assessment for a larger client. I want to
have this client sign a document which states that I am authorized to
perform this assessment and that I am not responsible for server crashes or
things along that line. Does anyone know where I can get a template or an
example of such a document? Thanks.

-Tim

Tim Russo
Email:  trusso () wireguided com
Tel:            781.849.9323
Fax:            781.849.0127

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/