Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: sql injection with MS Access

From: "rudi carell" <rudicarell () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:09:17

hola,

thats dependend heavily on the interface the web-app uses!

as an example .. (ODBC+MSSQL+PHP) does not recognize comments ..

did you try out a NULL-BYTE[\000] ?

if it is not possible to premature cut-off the query ..
i d recommand combining the original query with  UNION
and SUBSELECT-Statements ..

you said:

Hi,
I am currently testing SQL injection with a web application and MS Access
database. I have some difficulties as I do not knowing the comment character
for Access Database.

cu
rC

security () freefly com