Penetration Testing mailing list archives

IIS again.

From: dilbert96 () hushmail com
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:59:27 +0000 (GMT)

Hello all,

I know there are many of these already around but here is a program I wrote
for the Unicode vulnerability which works for the IIS double-parse vulnerability.
The program simulates an interactive command prompt and allows switching
to and from cmd.exe interactively. The ZIP contains two files iisenc.pl
and exploits.txt which contains the GET strings etc. To add further strings
the format is:

GET /STRING  tab  WhatIsExpectedInReturn tab  Comments

Regards,

Gary O'leary-Steele

P.S Anyone know where I can get a PPTP sniffer for Windows NT?
Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com