Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] some new MSRPC tools

From: Todd Sabin <tsabin () RAZOR BINDVIEW COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:39:49 -0500

Hi,

I wanted to let people know that we've put some new tools up on
http://razor.bindview.com/tools/ that demonstrate the
Null-Session/MSRPC issues I talked about at BlackHat Windows.

There's an rpctools-1.0.zip there, which contains a few tools.  The
most interesting one is probably walksam, which walks the SAM and
prints info about each user.  It does this over named pipes (TCP 139
and/or 445), by default, but also supports other protocol sequences,
assuming the server you point it at does, too.  The main examples of
such servers are Win2k domain controllers.

Todd

--
Todd Sabin                                               <tas () webspan net>
BindView RAZOR Team                            <tsabin () razor bindview com>