Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Common Vulverabilities and Exposures (CVE)

From: Marco Galimberti <bauxsystems () YAHOO IT>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 18:05:53 +0100

Hi, I'm searching for a client-server application from which is possible to
download vulnerabilities, exploit etc and to classificate it in a database
(UNIX or better Windows (we are using microsoft OSs in the enterprise))...

I've found a standard called Common Vulverabilities and Exposures (CVE)
whick permit to upgrade the database of ISS and similar products. I'm not
interested in suite such as ISS... just to collect the vulnerability in a
simple and free database (also MS Access may be good to the purpose ;-)

Somebody can help me, please?

Thank you Marco