Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Bizzare Network Errors Found During Pen Test (IP A RP Throttled)

From: Dom De Vitto <dom () DEVITTO COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:10:18 -0000

I'd put money on it, a Sunscreen, lucent bridge or Openbsd box I'd say.
You may b able to determine the ruleset by doing a big portscan,
and/or fragmenting and/or firewalking (not firewalking the bridge!
firewalking a router behind the bridge)

Dom
  Dom De Vitto                              Secure Technologies Ltd.
  mailto:dom () devitto com                       Mob. +44 7971 589 201
  http://www.devitto.com                       Fax. +44 8700 548 750