Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Microsoft Office 2000 UA Control Scripting

From: Nelson Brito <nelson () SECUNET COM BR>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:15:49 -0300

"Loschiavo, Dave" wrote:

I'm looking for the code that will demonstrate the vulnerability in
Microsoft Office 2000 UA Control Scripting advisory. The text file at
http://www.atstake.com/research/advisories/2000/msoua.txt still has a dead
link (http://www.l0pht.com/advisories/ouahack/index.html). I've tried
appending to the URL at the new website to find where the demo may have been
moved to, but have been unable to find it. If someone could send a link, or
a copy of the demo code, I would be most appreciative.

I have this demostration sit on my HD, for my Pen-Tests. So, I'm send to you a
ZIP with the original L0pht's proof-of-concept. Enjoy yourself.

PS: I could send the ZIP only to you, but it's egoism.

Sem mais,
--
# Nelson Brito - IBQN / Security Networks AG - The trust Company!
# "Windows NT can also  be protected from nmap OS detection scans