Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: oracle tool

From: Tom Vandepoel <tom.vandepoel () ubizen com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 17:50:20 +0200

"James W. Abendschan" wrote:

Anybody have any tools to perform a brute-force atack on oracle databases? I
have use ISS Database Scanner but I want other tool on command line.

If you have access to the Oracle tools, it's fairly simple.  The sqlplus
command line client can be fed a username and password (either via the
environment or command line arguments, don't recall which); from there
it's easy to write a script to feed it a list of defaults
( http://www.phenoelit.de/dpl/dpl.html ) and display the results.

Or use Yet Another SQL Plus Replacement...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/yasql/

Based on perl::DBI.

Tom.

--
Tom Vandepoel                 Ubizen
Sr. Security Engineer         We Secure e-Business