Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Voice over IP

From: "mht" <mht () clark net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:52:12 -0700

The same type of vulnerability exists in injecting malicious code into
the conversation, a bit harder than a simple trojan horse, but it is
possible.  Similar to subliminal messages in Movies.. :)

EnetSec had the Model 2600 which had the capability of decoding phone
calls breaking them apart, etc for anything that was being transmitted
across modem, voice, fax, ip, etc.

/m