Penetration Testing mailing list archives

CISSP exam (Summary)

From: "allan" <allan_rodgers () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:21:42 +0900

Hi all,

Thanks to all the responses to my question re: CISSP outside the States.
There was a link on the isc2 site which I somehow missed

http://www.isc2.org/cgi-bin/display_exam_control_file.cgi

There appear to be a number of training institutes popping up outside the US
too.

Also was pointed to some links which question the validity of the CISSP as
an international standard:

http://cryptome.org/cissp-who.htm
http://cryptome.org/cissp-who2.htm
http://cryptome.org/cissp-who3.htm

Finally, what seems to be a good list for those doing CISSP at
http://archives.neohapsis.com

IMHO, there are pros & cons to all types of accreditation and in the end,
how they are seen by employers and/or clients can have as much bearing on
their value...

Cheers all,
Allan