Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: SAP Security

From: "Maslyar, George" <george.maslyar () primark com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:16:47 +0100

And I found
DCAA Guide for 6 bucks, and SAP themselves:

        1. IntelligentERP
        Resources Books Columns Features Editor's Notes SAP Column Archive
SAP Feature
        Archive Contact Us Home Configuration Keys for Encryption The
following registry keys control the behavior of ITS (both can be found under
connects ): Type. Type of com 4/7/2001
http://www.intelligenterp.com/feature/archive/heckner.shtml

        2. DCAAI 5025.2; Index of DCAA Numbered Publications; DEC 2000
        Open this portion of the document in Word (99.5 KB) Document Type:
Discretionary - Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Title: DCAAI
5025.2; Index of DCAA Numbered Publications; DEC 2000 DCAAI 5025.2 Index of
DCAA Numbered Publications
DEC 2000 2/23/2001
http://web.deskbook.osd.mil/reflib/DDCAA/0018I/0018Idoc.htm