Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE:Ethical Hacking Courses

From: William Knowles <erehwon () c4i org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 01:19:40 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, John Doe wrote:

I can vouch for TTL Unlimited after seeing one of their principals
talk at a private training program, definitely check them out.

Also check out New Dimensions International
at: http://www.newdimensions.net

NDI has been doing information security training since 1985 mainly for
the U.S. Government and Military but they will do training for small
groups and corporations. Many of their original trainers have gone off
in business for themselves, Chris Klaus to name one. :)

Cheers!

William Knowles
erehwon () c4i org

Check out http://www.ttlunlimited.com.  They're a small company
with ex Air Force security guys.  They've done a lot of security
training for some government and commercial companies.  I heard
them here at Symantec and I heard them speak at a conference in
Dallas.

Good luck,

Tom