Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Re: spoofing 255.255.255.255 techniques

From: "Erik Nodland" <erik.nodland () tns co uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:27:12 +0100

Version 6.0 of the PIX software will give you port information when blocked
by ACL's. I have used this image a number of times and have no problems with
it. Getting information on what ports were being blocked on an ACL's was a
god send in certain ISP environments I was installing and in most cases was
expected/taken for granted by the customer!!

regards,

Erik