Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Dsniff'ng wireless networks

From: jay <jay () musubi org>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 13:52:08 -0700 (PDT)

"Passwords Found on a Wireless Network"

http://www.monkey.org/~dugsong/talks/usenix00.ps

=jay

------
"i'm telling you jay, as soon as we learn how to manufacture a car
 that doesn't explode when you lock the parking brake, we will TAKE
 OVER THE WORLD."  -- karen ahn

On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, sito wrote:

Has anyone successfully utilized Dsniff to capture packets on a wireless network?  If so can you provide details to
how you configured the machine.
Thanks,

PenTestDude

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA) Service
For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which automatically alerts you to
the latest security vulnerabilities please see:

https://alerts.securityfocus.com/