Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Ethical Hacking

From: "Talisker" <Talisker () networkintrusion co uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:39:09 +0100

Hi
As promised I've put up a page on Ethical Hacking Courses, it took a while
as everytime I came up with a summary I'd be passed details on a few more
courses, that coupled with me changing jobs resulted in the inexcusable
delay.

http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/hacking.htm
Some seem overpriced and some seem to be ...let's say, a little weaker than
others.  On the site I try to remain impartial, so I have refrained from
comment, and with the exception of ISS's comment about being "the company
that invented Internet security" left all their descriptions intact.

I hope to get the web scanners page up by month end, though which month I
couldn't say.

take care and let me know which of the courses are good and bad

-andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk
Talisker's Network Security Tools List

Security Tools Notification
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/security-tools/join

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/