Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Security ????

From: "Beauregard, Claude Q" <CQBeauregard () AAAMICHIGAN COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:16:12 -0500

If I'm correct PWDUMP3 will remove the skey but I haven't had the
opportunity to try it myself against an NT/2000 system that has the skey
enabled. Try downloading PWDUMP3 and see if it works to remove the skey.
Here is the link
http://www.ebiz-tech.com <http://www.ebiz-tech.com>  This version of PWDUMP3
can be used remotely but you will still need to connect to the system with
an ID that has admin access. I usually attach using the "net use" command.
This version of PWDUMP also has a problem with large domains (the solution
to this problem is being worked on) If you try it please post your results I
interested in learning how well this particular version works.

Thanks