Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Sniffers, scanners and XP raw packet drivers

From: "Marc Maiffret" <marc () eeye com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:21:59 -0800

nmapNT will be updated soon to work on XP.

As for ISS, foundstone, they are going to have to fix those themselves as
the drivers are their own.

iris,retina,secureiis, all work under XP.

if your just lookin for a raw packet driver that works under XP I believe
the winpcap ones might.
http://netgroup-serv.polito.it/winpcap/install/default.htm

Signed,
Marc Maiffret