Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Security Audit

From: Simon Wellborne <simon.wellborne () initiative-technology co nz>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:25:33 +1200

Hello all,

We have a company or two providing quotes on a security audit, including
penetration tests.

I am a little concerned about the amount of hours being quoted for some of
these tests.

From peoples experience (and I would like to hear from Professionals who
comduct audits) about what timeframes are 'normally' used.

Our network is relatively small (20-40 users + servers).

Appreciate all replies

Regards

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/