Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Deploying a Win32 Sniffer

From: Jim Watt <wattjg () appliedbiosystems com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:48:16 -0700

--On 08/02/2001 1:32 PM +0100 bacano wrote:

} As far as I can remember there is Analyzer that is free (I suppose that in
} securityfocus or packetstorm you can find it).

Not only is it free, but the latest version of WinPcap doesn't require
a reboot to install it.

See http://netgroup-serv.polito.it/analyzer/

Jim
--
Jim Watt                               wattjg () appliedbiosystems com
Applied Biosystems                     Voice (desk): +1 408 577 2228

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/