Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] War Dialers, Brute Force, etc.

From: iNature - David Martin <david () INATURE COM AU>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 09:39:47 +0800

If i remember correctly i think it deos but i dont use
that aspect of it mainly i do network testing I cant check
right now but there is a version two out right now which is
impressive and i do belive it does have that functionality,
I havent been home for a few days (occupational hazzard :)).

but yeah a version 2 is out

Dave