Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Certification in the UK

From: Alfred Huger <ah () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:41:26 -0700

Even though the thread is dead this came through and I thought it might be
valuable information.

Cheers,
-al

From: "David Spinks" <david.spinks () dspinks41 freeserve co uk>
To: "Penetration Testers" <PEN-TEST () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Subject: Re:      [PEN-TEST] Certification
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:58:36 +0100

Dear Readers

There is an excellent certification scheme run here in the UK by
CESG (GCHQ) the government communications HQ. They run
accreditation courses for Pen Testers.

If any one is interested the web site is :

http://www.cesg.gov.uk/services/industry/home.htm

also register of Security Consultants

http://www.bcs.org.uk/security/index.html

For more information contact me direct :

david.spinks () aeat co uk  (formerly UKAEA)

David Spinks