Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Cisco access server security bypass

From: Erik Mintz <emintz () STAFF MAIL COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:56:18 -0400

It's for access servers using any dial, or async configuration, the async
lines have ports associated with the line number.
Sorry, no configs. Some notes found on Cisco's site;
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/76/9.html#reverse_telnet
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/779/smbiz/service/troubleshooting/ts_async.
htm

-Erik