Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] HP's VirtualVault

From: "Jeffrey W. Thompson" <thompson () ARGUS-SYSTEMS COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:33:28 -0500

You can find my DefCon presentation at:

http://www.argusrevolution.com/downloads/DefCon.ppt

If anyone would like to play around with a B1 Trusted OS, Argus makes theirs
available for free for non-commercial use through the www.argusrevolution.com
web site.  Our product for Solaris 7 (Sparc and x86) is currently available on
the web site.  We will be making other versions available in the future.

If anyone has any questions in regards to Trusted OS's, hacking them, securing
them, etc.. I am more than happy to answer them privately or through this forum.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Thompson
Software Evangelist and Visionary
Argus Systems Group, Inc.

"Laumann, Dave" wrote:

mythrandir (of argus) gave a talk about this very topic at blackhat and
defcon.
the presentation is available online for blackhat at
http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-usa-00/bh-usa-00-speakers.html, search for
argus. i don't have the defcon presentation...

--
Dave Laumann - CTO
Sun Tzu Security, Ltd

"If two always agree, one of them is unnecessary" -anonymous