Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] IIS HACKING results

From: mount ararat blossom <mountararatblossom () USA NET>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:46:23 -0700

Hi Folks,
After writing IIS HACKING paper, i got many good replies from
the folks and i will continue releasing this kinda papers which will
compile all those tricks widely used in wild.
But the worst outcome of this paper was from the microsoft. As you
remember i sent this paper using "mount_ararat_blossom () hotmail com"
, and the result was microsoft has closed my account without any
reason. I suppose you know the reason, dont you?
 As it is widely accepted, Microsoft is against full-disclosure. But
we will find all their vulnerabilities regardless of their efforts. However,
it is ethically unacceptable that they even dont wanna see
their bugs compiled together.
 I just wanted to show you this face of microsoft once more.
 regards
 MAB-

p.s: if you have any suggestions, questions or insult... please use
this e-mail.

next paper will be "HACKING MICROSOFT SQL SERVER"