Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Forensic analisys and related training

From: "Loschiavo, Dave" <DLoschiavo () FRCC CC CA US>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:44:07 -0700

I can't speak to why you are not able to get the training, however you might
investigate http://www.sans.org/giactc/leveltwo.htm. The "Advanced Incident
Handling and Hacker Exploits" web based training is going to be starting
soon.

Here's a short clip from the website:
"Advanced Incident Handling and Hacker Exploits prepares a student to take
on the critical role of an incident handler, and seeks to identify those who
can take a leadership role in incident handling in their organization, their
communities, their nations, and globally."

I've not taken any of the LevelTwo classes from SANS, so I can't vouch for
how good this will be. Perhaps someone else in the list could?