Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Updated: Web application testing tools summary

From: "Eaton, Dave" <deaton () EASTMAN COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:34:45 -0400

Thanks to all who responded to my request for info on web testing tools.  I
have listed the tools and related sites as provided by those who resonded.
Thanks again for the leads.    dave

The following is a summary of the responses to my request for information on
Web application testing tools.

Appscan                              www.sanctuminc.com
Appshield                            www.sanctuminc.com
CIS -                 www.cerberus-infosec.co.uk/cis.shtml
curl                  curl.haxx.se
ELZA                  www.einet.bg/~philip
                                    phiphi.hypermart.net/elza-entry.html
e-test tools          www.rswsoftware.com
nessus                www.nessus.org
PentaSafe tools       www.pentasafe.com
WAST - Microsoft      webtool.rte.microsoft.com
Whisker               www.wiretrip.net/rfp/
"Write you own scripts"
"Contract out testing"

Dave Eaton, Systems Associate
e-Information Services
Eastman Chemical Company
deaton () eastman com  Phone: 423.229.3032