Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Web application testing tools

From: Jensenne Roculan <jroculan () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:08:45 -0700

There's a quick product review at Network Computing for Appscan by
Sanctum (formerly Perfecto Technologies):

http://www.networkcomputing.com/1120/1120sp3.html

Jensenne Roculan
SecurityFocus.com
http://www.securityfocus.com
(403) 213-3939 ext. 229

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Loschiavo, Dave wrote:

Sanctum (http://www.sanctuminc.com/) puts a product called AppScan that you
might be interested in. I'm in the process of filling out the NDA so I can
get a demo version. It ain't cheap, but if you need the ability it claims to
offer (and it delivers on the claims) it should be a must-have product.