Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] ios/cisco packet sniffer...

From: "Teicher, Mark" <mark.teicher () NETWORKICE COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:46:05 +0100

Solarwinds also has TYPE 7 password decryptor and a little diff
routine.  Still it is a far cry from
http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/

At 10:25 AM 11/27/00 -0500, Beauregard, Claude Q wrote:
You may also want to look at a tool called Solarwinds. It's great for
obtaining the encrypted password for router access. It also has a config
viewer for extracting the running config from a router. - Nice tool -

http://www.solarwinds.net