Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Audit Tools in pentests

From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 17:44:39 -0000

Erick

I've got this

Agents: Windows NT/2000, IBM AS/400, UNIX, Linux, and Web servers Apache,
Netscape, and IIS

url http://www.pentasafe.com/products/VigilEnt.htm

Gen The VigilEnt Security Management Solution is the first solution in the
market that can audit, secure and detect across a heterogeneous environment
from one common point of control. VigilEnt is focused on securing the
infrastructure that supports the e-business applications of a corporation
Systems, events, and settings: Audit settings, password and account
policies, and physical configuration
Users and groups: Profile settings, password strength, group membership,
user and group rights, and detailed log on information
Files and directories: File permissions, file ownership, and space used by
owner
Internet and networking: TCP/IP filtering, RAS services, hidden and
administrative shares, vulnerable network services
Applications and Services: System services reporting and management

Company: Pentasafe Security Technologies Inc

dated Jul 00

From my site
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk
Talisker's Network Security Tools List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo
talisker () networkintrusion co uk

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.