Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] War Dialling

From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:56:35 -0000

Mick
If the target company are restricting the scope of your audit they should
provide the numbers required, though you should first provide them with the
range that you would have attacked had you not been restrained.

Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk
Talisker's Network Security Tools List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo
talisker () networkintrusion co uk

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.