Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] examining exchange mail

From: Jeff Oliver <jeff () NETMEASURE NET>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:02:46 -0800

If you've kept archives (configured Exchange to do so) you should have an
archive of internet mail on the server, but you won't find an archive of
workgroup mail (using "SMB" instead of SMTP).  Look for a directory called
imcdata/archive/in or /out.

If anyone knows how to archive the workgroup mail I'd like to hear it.

Jeff Oliver
NetMeasure Technology