Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Question regarding IIS method options & www versio n

From: Pen Tester <pen_tester () HOTMAIL COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:09:20 -0000

I appreciate all the insight given.  I can now see why most of the scanners
just report generic information.  They probably don't want to be responsible
for an admin going in with a hex-editor and hosing up his/her webserver.
I'll give these suggestions a whirl in my lab and see if that indeed works.

Why can't these webservers all be like Apache.  *sigh*