Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Retina

From: Nexus <nexus () PATROL I-WAY CO UK>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:09:57 +0100

I have found that CIS http://www.cerberus-infosec.co.uk/ checks for a large
number of web server/site issues as well as a range of other potential
problems.
It's not comercially supported since it is free, but 150,000 or so downloads
with little advertising has to say something...
(Well, if commercial entity's can gently plug their payware, I can do the
same for freeware ;-) )
*waves*

Regards,
            JJ