Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] ForixNT, the NT Audit Toolkit

From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:35:01 +0100

Hi all

Just been looking at the ForixNT example and in comparison to other NT
agentless products such as STAT and SecurityExpressions it seems a little
weak.

Has anyone used this product in anger and how did they find it ??

Andy
www.networkintrusion.co.uk Listing all known commercial IDS
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.