PaulDotCom mailing list archives

BHIS Webcast - Tues 10/2 @ 11am MDT

From: John Strand - Black Hills Information Security <John () blackhillsinfosec com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 15:02:38 +0000

Hello All,

In this next webcast I want to cover what I am doing with the BHIS Systems team to create a C2/Implant/Malware test
bed. Testing our C2/malware solutions is important because vendors tend to lie or over-hype their capabilities. I will
cross reference some different malware specimens to the MITRE ATT&CK framework and we will cover how you can use these
techniques to test your defensive solutions at both the endpoint and the network.

Yes, there will be RITA in this webcast. Yes, we will also share at least one new cool tool.

That, and let’s be honest, playing with malware is awesome. For the past few weeks I have been playing with crypto
miners, C2 with jitter and basically whatever implants the BHIS testing team can come up with.

We have a mantra in security: “Trust, but verify.” This webcast will be a great way to help you start verifying your
defensive solutions.

The webcast info is below:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5352937568226971651?source=e

Can’t wait to see you all there!

John Strand

 You're getting this email because you: signed up for it, contacted us directly, gave it to us at a conference or
event. We do not sell or exchange your email. We would like to keep in touch and will send periodic emails about
projects we're working on, blogs we're writing and other highlights from stuff we're excited about.

Our mailing address is:
Black Hills Information Security
115 West Hudson St.
Spearfish, SD 57783