PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Webcast with CJ: Tues 7/24 at 11am

From: Sierra - Black Hills Information Security <sierra () blackhillsinfosec com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 16:01:15 +0000

Our upcoming webcast will be about POLICY...

Did you check out when you heard “policy”? Policy can often seem like a drudgery, but it’s also an important and
potentially overlooked part of business and procedure; it’s the framework on which security is really built!

CJ, our COO and Head of Sales has experience writing, assessing and implementing policies for many different kinds of
companies. And if you are worried it will be dry and boring, then go check our GDPR webcast and you’ll find that CJ can
make even the driest of subjects funny and useful!

"I wanted to let you all know, the GDPR webinar is the best I have seen on the topic. Very fun. This is not because it
covers in-depth legalese, but because CJ said all the things I have been thinking during the run up to go live day."
-T.H.

It's bound to be a good time! We hope to see you there!