PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Recon-ng - Toolsmith

From: Tim Tomes <tjt1980 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:06:25 -0500

All,

This is one last request for your vote for Recon-ng as Toolsmith Tool of
the Year. If you use the tool, like the tool, enjoyed my presentation, or
just think it is a decent bit of Python, please vote. Votes from different
browsers and different networks are allowed, and you can vote more than
once if you have already voted previously. Last I checked, Recon-ng was
down by ~30 votes, and voting ends in a few hours. If each of you receiving
this takes 7-10 seconds to vote, we can win this thing!

http://goo.gl/graVkE

Many good things are in the plans for Recon-ng, so please give the team of
developers and contributors a pat on the back by voting. Thank you all.

--
Tim Tomes
@lanmaster53