PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [Security Weekly] Multiple video box

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:46:17 +0000

On 26 February 2014 07:18, Robert Cazares <robertcazares () gmail com> wrote:
Most likely a Matrox card.
In my opinion, they have the best multi-monitor display cards.

Matrox M9188 PCIe x16
Drive Multi-Display Monitoring Environments with Feature-Rich Octal Graphics
Card

Stretched and independent desktop modes
Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent
of each other

Source:
http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/products/graphics_cards/m_series/m9188pciex16

A few people have suggested Matrox boxes, the one that would be more
suited to my needs is the triple head as it is going on a laptop but
unfortunately it is way out of my budget.

http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/products/gxm/

Robin

Robert Cazares
(206) 650-0478 (mobile)