PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [Security Weekly] Re-Branding

From: Paul Asadoorian <paul () securityweekly com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:49:00 -0500

You can, but I can also send you a new one (or get one from me at a conference this year).

New stickers are awesome, will be ordering them this week, hope to have them for RSA...

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Asadoorian
Founder & CEO

NOTE: My new email address is paul () securityweekly com please update your address books accordingly.