PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Pen Testing - Corporate laptop theft

From: Chris Campbell <chris () ctcampbell com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 16:51:02 +0000

Interesting point, it would essentially be employer sanctioned assault if you snatch the laptop, don't think that would
fly.

On 15 Jan 2014, at 16:09, Michael Yemane <miketyhs () gmail com> wrote:

Interesting hypothetical situation. Never done it, but I would be hesitant on such a test. I would have a good lawyer
look at it first.
Anything outside a clients physical boundary is a grey area I would think.

Mike