PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: cracking RIPv2 MD5

From: "Jorge A. Orchilles" <jorgeao () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 00:29:13 -0400

It was presented in Blackhat 2010, I have used it in the past for OSPF and
HSRP attacks. The old links don't seem to work but found a few others to
point you in the right direction:
https://www.ernw.de/searchresult/?ernw_cse=Loki
http://www.insinuator.net/tag/loki/

Let me know if you can't find the code, I bet I have it somewhere but would
have to dig deeper.

Cheers