PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Reverse shell script

From: xgermx <xgermx () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:56:37 -0600

You may want to look into something like EgressBuster from TrustedSec
(David Kennedy), written in Python.
https://www.trustedsec.com/july-2012/egress-buster-reverse-bypassav/
Or FireBuster, which is written in PowerShell. http://roo7break.co.uk/?p=758
Both will attempt to brute force their way, port-by-port, until they find a
way out of the network (very noisy!)

I don't think these tools natively play very nicely with internal proxies,
so you may want to experiment with some WPAD-fu if that's in your
environment. Thankfully SpiderLabs has a great tool for catching those
clear text passwords via MITM.
https://www.trustedsec.com/july-2013/wpad-man-in-the-middle-clear-text-passwords/